Monday, March 22, 2010

Beer Brewing in Brooklyn

What better way to spend your vacation than to witness the birth of a beer? Two days after my arrival in the US of A, Kieran and I strolled through Sunset Park to pay 'brothers' Mark and Jay a visit who were busy sullying a linoleum kitchen floor with brown, sweet liquid for a video. Kieran drew some sexually explicit comic versions of the two on the chalkboard cupboards while I was using my factory-perfect, little hands to cap a few dozen bottles at almost Chinese speed.

Despite my Germanness -- the passport and the 15 years spent munching on sausage and 'Bauernbrot' for breakfast -- I wouldn't really call myself an expert on beer or any liquors for that sake. But heck, even though not yet carbonated it was quite a delicious brew and made me want to damn my genes for making my body go berserk every time I drink.

In any case, the video of Mark and Jay brewing beer will soon be featured here: http://brothermarksbbq.com/


Brother Mark and Jay brew beer

Brother Mark and Jay brew beer


Brother Mark and Jay brew beer

Brother Mark and Jay brew beer

No comments: